For the people who want to travel to Mt. Seoraksan as well as Namiseom Island, we have prepared the combined tour of Mt. Seoraksan + Namiseom Island (2d1n). Upon meeting our guide, move to Mt. Seoraksan. On the way to Mt. Seoraksan, experience the countryside atmosphere of Korea. After 3 hours’ sightseeing in Seoraksan National Park, go to Daepo port, is famous for many dried fish shops and street sashimi restaurants. On second day, move to Namiseom Island. You need to take a ferry to reach Namiseom Island…walk through a forest and flash back the scenes of Winter Sonata.
- Type: Private tour
- Length: 2 days
- Location: Seoul ~ Mt. Seoraksan ~ Namiseom Island ~ Seoul
- Schedule: On requests
|# of people||1||2||3||4||5-6||7-8||9-12||13-|
|Prices per person (USD)||$1,120||$610||$440||$380||$350||$320||$290||Contact us|
- If you accompany a child under 10 yrs old, please contact us separately.
- If you want to start at Incheon Airport, US$100 will be added for one-way transfer per vehicle/5 pax.
- Every odd numbered traveler except for sole traveler will have triple beds room. (e.g., if 5 travelers, 1 twin beds room (or, double-sized bed room) plus 1 triple beds room will be arranged.)
- You may be surcharged if you choose to travel during following seasons: Details
- Last updated: Apr/25/2013
- Transportation by car of Happimize Travel
- Accommodation as described on the itinerary
- Meals as described on the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
Terms and Conditions
- Please refer to following detail page: Details
- Our quote is all inclusive. It means there is nothing you will have to pay us except the price in our quote. If you are with us, there will be no extra charges, no hurry, no strangers in your group, and no forced shopping for a hidden commission.
- If you can, why not hike along the beautiful valley for 1 ~ 2 hours? Our guide will gladly assist you hike there.
|1||Upon meeting our guide at your hotel, you will be transferred to Mt. Seoraksan for 3 hours.|
After lunch, you will take a gondola and short hike to Gwongeumseong Peak. After going down to feet of mountain, you will visit Shinheungsa Temple, is famous for big stone budda. For dinner, we will drive to Daepo port. This is a small fishing port and there are so many sea food restaurant and dried sea food shops. ※ As of Aug/1/2012, Daepo port is demolished for resort construction. So, you will be brought to another place in Sokcho city for your dinner.
|Grade: 4 star|
Name: Seorak Kensington Star Hotel, or similar
|2||After check out hotel, move to Namiseom Island. Enjoy to walk through a forest while flash back some scenes of Winter Sonata. After lunch, go back to Seoul.||None||B-L-X|
- Your itinerary can be changed considering the weather and traffic on the road.
Last updated: Feb 7 2012