If you want to travel to Jeju in addition to Seoul, this Highlights of Seoul + Jeju (5d4n) tour will give you a chance of sightseeing in free & easy pace.
During Seoul tour, you will explorer Old Seoul in North of Han River first day and you will cover New Seoul in South of Han River second day.
After 2 days tour at Seoul, you will be transferred to the sub-tropical island of Jeju, whose landscape is mostly made up of extinct volcanos. Gorgeous waterfalls, quaint thatched-roof houses, lava and rock formations, as well as huge subterranean caverns allow you to experience and study the natural atmosphere of the island.
- Type: Private tour
- Length: 5 days / 4 nights
- Level: Luxury
- Location: Seoul ~ Jeju Island ~ Seoul
- Characteristics: Scenic, cultural, culinary
|# of people||1||2||3||4||5-6||7-8||9-12||13-|
|Prices per person (US$)||$4,760||$2,690||$2,090||$2,000||$1,870||$1,730||$1,640||Contact us|
- If you accompany a child under 10 yrs old, some discount will be considered, please contact us.
- If you want to start at Incheon Airport, US$100 will be added for one-way transfer per vehicle/5 pax.
- Every odd numbered traveler except for sole traveler will have triple beds room. (e.g., if 5 travelers, 1 twin beds room (or, double-sized bed room) plus 1 triple beds room will be arranged.)
- You may be surcharged if you choose to travel during following seasons: Details
- Last updated: Jan/11/2013
- English speaking guide
- Transportation by van/coach
- Round-trip domestic flight to Jeju Island
- Accommodation as described on the itinerary
- All entrance fees
Terms and conditions
- Please refer to following detail page: Details
- Our quote is all inclusive. It means there is nothing you will have to pay us except the price in our quote. If you are with us, there will be no extra charges, no hurry, no strangers in your group, and no forced shopping for a hidden commission.
- Discover the most refined Korean cuisines through our wide selection of restaurants. A unique selection of fine dining is our pride.
- We don’t outsource a local guide at each places for a quality reason. Our guide will take care of you all through the itinerary if possible.
- The itinerary can be customized to fit your preferences.
- You can request to customize the tour by downgrading hotels, or reducing/lengthen tour dates.
|1||Most famous attractions of Seoul will be covered; Gyeongbokgung Palace, Bukchon Hanok Village, Insadong, Gwangjang Market and your free & easy shopping at Myeong-dong. Lunch with traditional Korean course menu at real Hanok restaurant.||(5*) Westin Chosun Hotel Seoul, or similar|
Room type: standard twin/double-sized bed
|2||Today's theme is Trendy Seoul. Going up to N Seoul Tower and listen the overview of Seoul in terms of architect from your guide. After crossing Han River, you will go to Shinsa-dong Garosu-gil, which is emerging trendy cafe and shopping street. And move to Apgujeong-dong & Cheongdam-dong where are famous for beauty industry (e.g., plastic surgery, beauty salon), here you might see Korean celebrity.||Same as above||B-L-D|
|3||Upon meeting our guide, you will be transferred to Gimpo Airport. After 50 minutes' flight to Jeju, you will see different scenery and feel different climate of Jeju. First, drive along beautiful scenic road to West of Jeju. Lunch with black pork BBQ, is one of famous local food. First destination is Hyeobjae Beach, have your picture taken with beautiful jade-green color water in the background. Next, drive to O’ Sulloc Museum (Green Tea Museum), here you can buy so many kinds of green tea products and taste various green tea besides ice cream and cake made of green tea.||(5*) Shilla Hotel Jeju, or similar|
Room type: standard twin/double-sized bed
|4||Today, you will travel to East of Jeju. Drive to Seongsan Ilchulbong (Sungsan Sunrise Peak), which is definitely one of landmarks of Jeju. You will have a lunch with a course menu at a restaurant having a splendid scenery. After runch, you will be transferred to Seongeup Folk Village, which is old village has been kept traditional Jeju's culture. After Seongeup Folk Village, you will be guided to Teddy Bear Museum on your way back to hotel.||Same as above||B-L-D|
|5||Aftr checkout the hotel, our guide will bring you another scenic place - Daepo Jusangjeolli ( Daepo Cliff), is famous for stone pillars piled up along the coast. On your way to Airport, you will stop at Mysterious Road. Flight to Seoul and drop you at your hotel.||None||B-L-X|
- The schedules can be changed within the itinerary considering the weather and traffic on the road.