Highlights of Seoul (1d) provides an excellent overview of Seoul, as well as South Korea’s traditional customs and rich history. Touring in the capital city includes Gyeongbokguna Palace (or, Changdeokgung Palace), Bukchon Hanok Village, Gwangjang Market, and a leisurely stroll through the narrow shopping streets of Insadong alley, known for its antiques and local handicrafts. The differences with Highlights of Seoul (8h) are that this tour include 1) lunch, dinner and 2) a show (NANTA; comic non-verbal performance, or MISO; traditional Korean music & dance performance).
- Type: Private tour
- Length: 1 day (e.g., 09:00 ~ 20:00)
- Location: Seoul
- Available languages: English, Chinese
- Themes: Cultural, historical, culinary
|# of people||1||2||3||4||5-8||9-14||15-20||21-|
|Prices per person (USD)||$540||$310||$230||$190||$160||$140||$120||$110|
- If you accompany a child under 10 yrs old, please contact us separately.
- If you want to start at Incheon Airport, US$100 per vehicle will be added for one-way transfer per vehicle/5 pax.
- Last updated: Nov/30/2012
- Private transport by van/coach
- Private guide
- Lunch with traditional table d’hote
- Lunch (or, dinner) at top of N Seoul Tower
- Standard class ticket for one of shows – MISO, or NANTA, or JUMP
- All entrance fees
Terms and Conditions
- Please refer to following detail page: Details
- Our quote is all inclusive. It means there is nothing you will have to pay us except the price in our quote. If you with us, there will be no extra charges, no hurry, no strangers in your group, and no forced shopping for a hidden commission.
- Discover the most refined Korean cuisines through our wide selection of restaurants. A unique selection of fine dining is our pride.
- We don’t outsource a guide and our regular employee will serve you.
- The itinerary can be customized to fit your preferences.
|1||9:00 Meet your guide at hotel|
9:30-11:00 Gyeongbokgung Palace and National Folk Museum
11:00-12:00 Bukchon Hanok Village via Samcheong-dong
12:30-13:30 Lunch with traditional Korean course menu
13:30-14:30 Souvenir shopping or sampling street food at Insa-dong
15:00-15:30 Cheonggyecheon Stream
16:00-17:40 Enjoy the performance
18:00-19:30 Go up to N Seoul Tower and dinner with Korean food buffet on top of tower
20:00 Move back to hotel