Gyeongju contains a remarkable concentration of outstanding examples of Korean Buddhist art, in the form of sculptures, reliefs, pagodas, and the remains of temples and palaces from the flowering of this form of unique artistic expression. Gyeongju city and its surroundings have inherited traces of the glory that flowered and withered in the ancient Silla Kingdom (BC 57 – AD 935). This tour is comprised of round-trip transport from your hotel to Gyeongju in addition to guided tour service . If you don’t have enough time, or you don’t want to overnight at Gyeongju, this tour will give you a chance of touching the old capital city of Gyeongju in a day.
- Length: 1 day (08:00 ~ 20:30)
- Location: Seoul ~ Gyeongju ~ Seoul
- Schedule: On requests
- Theme: Cultural, historical, gourmet
- Type: Private tour
|# of people||1||2||3||4||5-6||7-8||9-12||13-|
|Prices per person (USD)||$750||$450||$370||$310||$280||$250||$230||Contact us|
- If you accompany a child under 10 yrs old, please contact us separately.
- Last updated: Feb/17/2013
- Roundtrip bullet train (official name: KTX)
- Road transportation by our van/bus
- English (or, Chinese) speaking guide
- Lunch with traditional Korean course menu
- (Simple) dinner on the way to Seoul
- All entrance fees
Terms and Conditions
- Please refer to following detail page: Details
- Our quote is all inclusive. It means there is nothing you will have to pay us except the price in our quote. If you are with us, there will be no extra charges, no hurry, no strangers in your group, and no forced shopping for a hidden commission.
- Discover the most refined Korean cuisines through our wide selection of restaurants. A unique selection of fine dining is our pride.
- We don’t use local guide and our guide will care you all through the itinerary.
- The itinerary can be customized to fit your preferences.
|1||08:00 Meet your guide at your hotel|
8:00 ~ 8:30 Move to Seoul Station
9:00 ~ 11:10 Move to Gyeongju by bullet train
11:30 ~ 12:30 Daereungwon Tomb Complex
13:00 ~ 14:00 Lunch with traditional Korean table d'hote at restaurant, its building is 250 years old
14:00 ~ 15:00 Overview the history of Shilla at National Museum of Gyeongju
15:30 ~ 16:30 Sukguram Grotto
17:00 ~ 18:00 Bulguksa Temple
18:00 ~ 18:30 Move to Gyeongju Station
19:00 ~ 21:10 Move to Seoul by bullet train
21:30 Drop you off at your hotel
- The schedules can be changed within the itinerary considering the weather and traffic on the road.