Highlights of Jeju (3d2n) is a luxurious private tour for the client who want 5 star accommodation, easy transportation and good & enough meals. Also, this tour is characterized by the itinerary tuned to enjoy natural scenery of Jeju island.
If you don’t want big group tour having tight itinerary, forced shoppings, why not join this luxurious Jeju tour and our guide will give you nice memory of unique attractions where are loved by local Korean people.
If you start this tour on Friday, or Saturday (or, the before day of our national holiday), your price will be increased. So, please contact us separately.
- Type: Private tour
- Length: 3 days / 2 nights
- Location: Seoul ~ Jeju ~ Seoul
- Themes: Scenic, culinary, cultural
|# of people||1||2||3||4||5-6||7-8||9-12||13-|
|Prices per person (USD)||$2,810||$1,600||$1,250||$1,180||$1,080||$1,030||$960||Contact us|
- If you accompany a child(ren) under 10 yrs old, please contact us separately.
- If you want to start at Incheon Airport, additional US$100 will be added for one-way transfer per vehicle/5 pax.
- Every odd numbered traveler except for sole traveler will have triple beds room. (e.g., if 5 travelers, 1 twin beds room (or, double-sized bed room) plus 1 triple beds room will be arranged.)
- You may be surcharged if you choose to travel during following seasons: Details
- Last updated: Feb/6/2013
- English speaking guide
- Land transportation by our van/coach
- Round-trip domestic flights to Jeju Island
- Meals as described on the itinerary
- Accommodation as described on the itinerary
- All entrance fees
Terms and Conditions
- Please refer to following detail page: Details
- Our quote is all inclusive. It means there is nothing you will have to pay us except the price in our quote. If you are with us, there will be no extra charges, no hurry, no strangers in your group, and no forced shopping for a hidden commission.
- We don’t use local guide and our guide will care you all through the itinerary.
- The itinerary can be customized to fit your preferences.
|1||Upon meeting our guide, you will be transferred to Gimpo Airport. After 50 minutes' flight to Jeju, you will see different scenery and feel different climate of Jeju. First, drive along beautiful scenic road to West of Jeju. Lunch with black pork BBQ, is one of famous local food. First destination is Hyeobjae Beach, have your picture taken with beautiful jade-green color water in the background. Next, drive to O’ Sulloc Museum (Green Tea Museum), here you can buy so many kinds of green tea products and taste various green tea besides ice cream and cake made of green tea.||- (5*) Shilla Hotel Jeju, or similar|
- Room type: Standard twin/double (sea view)
- Breakfast: included
|2||Today, you will travel to East of Jeju. Drive to Seongsan Ilchulbong (Sungsan Sunrise Peak), which is definitely one of landmarks of Jeju. You will have a lunch with a course menu at a restaurant having a splendid scenery. After runch, you will be transferred to Seongeup Folk Village, which is old village has been kept traditional Jeju's culture. After Seongeup Folk Village, you will be guided to Teddy Bear Museum on your way back to hotel.||Same as above||B-L-D|
|3||Aftr checkout the hotel, our guide will bring you another scenic place - Daepo Jusangjeolli ( Daepo Cliff), is famous for stone pillars piled up along the coast. On your way to Airport, you will stop at Mysterious Road. Flight to Seoul and drive to your hotel, or your designated place.||None||B-L-X|
- You can experience the picking tangerine at orchard during Nov ~ Mar.