Already, many of you are familiar with some Korean food such as Korean BBQ, Bibimbap, Japchae, Bulgogi,…but, it is not easy to order right menu at right restaurant. So, we carefully chose two menus; traditional Korean table d’hote and grilled beef (or, pork) marinade. These menus are common in Korea, but it is not easy to find good quality restaurants. This tour will be started just before your lunch and will be finished after your dinner.
- Type: Private tour
- Length: 8 hours
- Location: Seoul
- Characteristics: Culinary, cultural
|# of people||1||2||3||4||5-6||7-8||9-12||13-|
|Prices per person (USD)||$530||$300||$220||$180||$170||$150||$130||Contact us|
- If you accompany a child under 10 yrs old, please contact us separately.
- If you want to start at Incheon Airport, additional US$100 will be added for one-way transfer per vehicle/5 pax.
- Last updated: Jan/15/2013
- Private transport
- Meals as described on the itinerary
- English speaking guide
Terms and Conditions
- Please refer to following detail page: Details
- Our quote is all inclusive. It means there is nothing you will have to pay us except the price in our quote. If you are with us, there will be no extra charges, no hurry, no strangers in your group, and no forced shopping for a hidden commission.
|1||12:00 Meet your guide at your hotel|
12:30 Move to lunch restaurant
12:30-14:00 Lunch with traditional Korean table d'hote
14:00-18:00 One of three options below, or your tailor-made tour (which will be discussed in advance)
18:30-20:00 Dinner with grilled beef (or, pork) marinade
20:30 Come back to your hotel
Explorer traditional Korean markets where are famous for street food (e.g., Gwangjang Market, Gongdeok Market)
Visit most popular tourist places; Gyeongbokgung Palace, Bukchon Hanok Village and Insa-dong
Experience shopping & sightseeing at Myeong-dong and Dongdaemun Market