Have you been to Myeong-dong? Then, you might see many street food? But, most food you saw are not traditional Korean food, but a kind of easy food (to cook). There are so many traditional Korean street food, but it is not easy to experience traditional Korean street food other than Ddeokbokki, Gimbap, Soondae. So, we have prepared the tour that give you chances to experience authentic Korean street food. This tour will be offered by English speaking guide and your guide will bring you to several places by public transportation.
- Type: Private tour, but using by public transportation
- Length: 8 hours
- Location: Seoul
- Characteristics: Culinary, cultural
|# of people||1||2||3||4||5-6||7-8||9-12||13-|
|Prices per person (USD)||$350||$190||$140||$110||$90||$80||$70||Contact us|
- If you accompany a child under 10 yrs old, please contact us separately.
- If you want to start at Incheon Airport, additional US$100 will be added for one-way transfer per vehicle/5pax.
- You can request to include private transport, in this case, US$200 up to 5 will be added.
- Last updated: Jan/15/2013
- All food cost
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
Terms and Conditions
- Please refer to following detail page: Details
- Our quote is all inclusive except for your public transport fares. If you are with us, there will be no extra charges, no hurry, no strangers in your group, and no forced shopping for a hidden commission.
|1||11:00 Meet your guide at your hotel|
Following traditional Korean food are our normal selections. We will give you a chance of having 3 different menus among followings at different places.
- Ddeokbokki (떡볶이)
- Sundae (순대)
- Bungeoppang (붕어빵; "carp-bread")
- Jajangmyeon (자장면)
- Kalguksu (칼국수)
- Sujebi (수제비)
- Ramyeon (라면)
- Gimbap (김밥)
- Pajeon (파전)
- Bindaetteok (빈대떡)
- (local Korean brand) Fried chicken)
For details, please refer to here...
19:00 Come back to your hotel