At the center of Dadohae Haesang National Park, Yeosu city with its most beautiful natural scenery has been nominated as a national host city for the 2012 World Expo. Highlights of Yeosu tour cover Naganeupseong Folk Village and Songgwangsa Temple nearby in addition to Yeosu city.
This tour is made for the tourists who will be staying at Yeosu temporarily such as passengers of cruises.
- Type: Private tour
- Length: 8 hours
- Location: Yeosu
- Schedule: On requests
|# of people||1||2||3||4||5-8||9-14||15-20||21-|
|Prices per person (USD)||$380||$200||$150||$120||$110||$100||$90||$80|
- Budget for lunch: US20$
- If you accompany a child under 10 yrs old, please contact us separately.
- English speaking guide
- Transportation by van (or coach)
- All entrance fees
Terms and conditions
- Please refer to following detail page: Details
- Our quote is all inclusive. It means there is nothing you will have to pay us except the price in our quote. If you are with us, there will be no extra charges, no hurry, no strangers in your group, and no forced shopping for a hidden commission.
- Discover the most refined Korean cuisines through our wide selection of restaurants. A unique selection of fine dining is our pride.
- The itinerary can be customized to fit your preferences
|1||09:00 Meet our guide at port, or your designated place|
09:30 Odongdo Island
12:00 Lunch at famous traditional Korean restaurant at Suncheon
14:00 Naganeupseong Folk Village
15:00 Songgwangsa Temple
16:30 Back to your ship or at your designated place
Last updated: Feb/1/2011