Even though Winter Sonata (Gyeoul Yeonga) was over few years ago, still many people are visiting filming locations of Winter Sonata. Definitely, Namiseom Island is the must-go place among several filming locations.
Due to its location in the middle of river, you will need to take ferry to get to this island. Stroll through forested alleys while you reminisce the scenes of Winter Sonata.
In addition to Namiseom Island, you will have a chance to visit Petit France, or Garden of Morning Calm. Because both places are located nearby, you can reach one of these places easily.
- Type: Private tour
- Length: 8 hours (e.g., 09:00 ~ 17:00)
- Location: Seoul ~ Namiseom Island ~ Petite France (or, Garden of Morning Calm) ~ Seoul
- Schedule: On requests
|# of people||1||2||3||4||5-6||7-8||9-12||13-|
|Prices per person (USD)||$450||$240||$170||$140||$120||$110||$100||Contact us|
- If you accompany a child under 10 yrs old, please contact us separately.
- If you want to start at Incheon Airport, additional US$100 will be added for one-way transfer per vehicle/5 pax.
- Lunch budget: USD15
- Last updated: Apr/25/2013
- Transportation by private van (or, coach)
- English (or, Chinese) speaking guide
- All entrance fees
Terms and conditions
- Please refer to following detail page: Details
- This is a private tour and no other people join this tour and there will be no extra charges, no hurry, no strangers in your group, and no forced shopping for a hidden commission.
- The itinerary can be customized to fit your preferences.
|1||09:00 Meet at your hotel|
09:00 ~ 10:30 Move to
10:30 ~ 12:30 Namiseom Island
This island is the location where many scenes of Winter Sonata were shot. A leisurely walk around the island will take approximately 1~2 hours. Many visitors opt for biking part way. Bicycles can be rented at the administrative office located near the center of the island. There is a small farm area on the island with many ostriches, which are free to roam the island on days when there aren't many visitors. It's fun to race the ostriches while riding bicycles, but don't plan on winning unless you have legs of steel. Summer tourists can enjoy boating around the island, but fall is certainly the loveliest time of year here.
13:00 ~ 14:00 Lunch with grilled chicken with marinade
14:30 ~ 16:00 Petit France (or, Garden of Morning Calm)
16:00 ~ 17:00 Return to your hotel