This tour is designed to cover major filming locations of Boys over Flowers within and near Seoul and you can easily visit the filming locations as many as possible in a day.
As you might know, there are more filming locations of Boys over Flowers outside Seoul such as Damyang Dynasty Country Club (Home of Shinhwa Group), Keimyung University (Shinhwa High School) and Ragung Hotel in Gyeongju (Yun Ji-hu’s traditional Hanok home). So, if you are interested in these places, feel free to contact us.
- Type: Private tour
- Length: 1 day (09:00 ~ 20:30)
- Location: Seoul ~ Yangpyeong English Camp ~ Seoul
- Schedule: On requests
|# of people||1||2||3||4||5||6-8||9-12||13-20||21-|
|Prices per person (USD)||N/A||$230||$180||$160||$150||$130||$120||$110||$100|
- Budget for meals: US20$ for lunch, US30$ for dinner
- If you accompany a child under 10 yrs old, please contact us separately.
- If you want to start at Incheon Airport, US$100 will be added for one-way transfer per vehicle/5 pax.
- Transportation by car of Happymize Travel
- English speaking guide
- Lunch, dinner
- All entrance fees
Terms and conditions
- Please refer to following detail page: Details
- Our quote is all inclusive. It means there is nothing you will have to pay us except the price in our quote. If you with us, there will be no extra charges, no hurry, no strangers in your group, and no forced shopping for a hidden commission.
- The itinerary can be customized to fit your preferences.
|1||09:00 Meet our guide in the hotel lobby, or your designated place|
09:00 ~ 10:30 Transfer to Yangpyeong
10:30 ~ 12:00 Yangpyeong Camp, Gyeonggi English Village
12:30 ~ 13:30 Lunch
14:00 ~ 15:30 Transfer to Seoul
15:30 ~ 17:00 N Seoul Tower by cable car
17:30 ~ 18:00 Grand Hyatt Seoul where “Boys over flowers” was taken
19:00 ~ 20:00 Dinner at a porridge restaurant where “Boys over flowers” was taken
20:30 Move to your hotel or your desired place
Last updated: Feb/1/2011